Anne Hathaway had “problems” being a vegetarian in London. The 28-year-old actress – who is renowned for her slim physique – admits it hasn’t always been easy working in the UK because of her meat-free dietary requirements, but has found the country has changed progressively since she first came to Britain10 years ago. She told BANG Showbiz: “What do I think of British food? You know I’m vegetarian so I have problems here and there, but by-and-large it’s OK.
“I came here first to do a movie when I was 19 and it wasn’t so kind to vegetarians but a lot of has happened to the food scene since then. There’s so many places to eat here. Do I like chips? Yeah!”
Anne recently joked she has been on a strict diet to keep her weight down to play Catwoman in Batman movie ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, eating nothing but cabbage and “dust”.
She said: “I’m a vegetarian and right now, I’m living on kale and dust for the training. That catsuit’s unforgiving, man!”
- Megan Fox has got her curves back since ditching her vegan diet
- Jennifer Aniston is a solid eater
- Jennifer Aniston: She would choose Mexican food as her final meal
- Lady Gaga: Her friends leave “mounds of cheeseburgers” in her dressing room
- Taylor Lautner celebrated filming his last ‘Twilight Saga’ scene
» David Beckham has hired an armed bodyguard
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: