Anastacia feels like “Momastacia”.
The ‘I’m Outta Love’ hitmaker – who split from husband Wayne Newton in April after three years of marriage – loves caring for her godchildren but is unsure whether she wants kids of her own.
She said: “I’m not sure if I want children. I would consider adopting actually. I’m feeling maternal, like a ‘Momastacia’.
“I love buying presents for my godchildren. In fact, they call me ‘Anna Claus’. It’s so much more fun buying for others.”
The 41-year-old star also revealed she is changing her expectations of what she wants in a man.
She said: “Funny guys attract me, but I also like men who are opposite me.
“Now I’m finding myself drawn to different types. This young surfer dude was on ‘American Idol’ and I thought he was cute. Does that make me a cougar?”
- Zac Efron wants to star in “The Hangover” sequel
- Jennifer Aniston: She is to appear in “Cougar Town”
- Nicole Scherzinger: She always tries to buy discount groceries
- Cheryl Cole: Judge on the US version of “The X Factor”
- Taylor Swift has only a few friends
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Julia Roberts: She doesn’t worry about looking glamorous