Brad Pitt refused to kiss Angelina Jolie when she was dressed as a man.
The stunning actress – who raises six children, Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with the heartthrob actor – had to don a masculine disguise for her new action movie ‘Salt’ but admitted neither her partner or her eldest son were impressed with the look.
Speaking at the gala premiere of ‘Salt’ at the Empire Cinema in London’s Leicester Square, Angelina told BANG Showbiz: “Maddox was freaked out. I invited him to come and say hi to me and I didn’t tell him who I was. He came down shook my hand and hung out with me for a while and then I said, ‘Mad’ and he screamed, ‘Mom!’. He totally freaked out. And Brad couldn’t even kiss me!”
Angelina has left her four older children in the care of their father and has been accompanied on her trip to the UK by Knox and Vivienne and hinted the children could yet have another brother or sister.
When asked if she would like to add to her family, she replied: “Oh I don’t know, but I’m open to it.”
- Angelina Jolie: She has got an intimate tattoo for Brad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie: Stunts to impress her children
- Angelina Jolie: She has hinted she may marry Brad Pitt in the future
- Angelina Jolie: She dressed up as a man to fool her son
- Angelina Jolie: She will marry Brad Pitt, if their children ask
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Michael Jackson: Janet threw herself into her work