The Hollywood actress – who raises six children with her long-term partner Brad Pitt – believes open romances can work just as well as monogamous relationships, if both partners agree to it.
She told Das Neue magazine: “I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It’s worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards.
“Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other.”
The 34-year-old screen beauty – who famously met and fell in love with Brad on the set of ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ in 2005, while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston – also revealed the pair have a fiery relationship. She said: “The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he’s wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt.”
- Angelina Jolie asked Brad Pitt to marry her
- Angelina Jolie: She loves Brad Pitt because he is a “real man”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Small Wedding planned
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not heading for a split
- Megan Fox and Robert Pattinson: On a list of stars people would allow their partners to sleep with
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« The best Christmas movies
» Lily Allen wearing engagement ring