Angelina Jolie learned to fly as a birthday present for her son.
The actress – who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt – took pilot lessons after realising how much her eldest child, Maddox, now eight, enjoyed watching planes go by. She explained: “When Maddox was one and a half, we used to go to the airfield, have lunch and watch the planes. And it dawned on me: I could fly. So I promised him I would fly by his second birthday.”
The ‘Salt’ star admits she loves boarding a plane alone as it is the only time she gets the solitude she craves.
She added to Vanity Fair magazine: “it’s the only place I’m completely alone – up in the air, detached from everything.
“Brad loves the technical aspects. He loves the checks, loves all the maths. I’m terrible at the maths, but I love that I can go anywhere and have that freedom. He’s more patient. I tend to drive it to the ground.”
- Angelina Jolie: She wants to move to Africa in the future
- Brad Pitt hid his children’s computers
- Angelina Jolie: Soldier-themed party for her daughter
- Angelina Jolie bought Brad Pitt a waterfall for his birthday
- Angelina Jolie: She is “surprised” by how much she enjoys motherhood
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Victoria Beckham: She has been told to “stick to fashion”