Beyonce Knowles gets turned off by men who wear too much aftershave. The singer-and-actress – who is married to hip-hop superstar Jay-Z – says it’s much sexier if a man has a subtle scent rather than something that is overbearing.
She said: “A man should never be too overbearing with his scent. I’ve been in too many elevators next to too many men with strong aftershave and it’s a total turn-off. With men, a scent should be subtle, clean and fresh, and just make you want to lean in to smell more. That’s sexy.”
Beyonce has just launched her second fragrance, Heat Rush, and says Jay-Z was involved in the creative process because she will only wear perfumes he approves of.
She told Britain’s Cosmopolitan magazine: “One of the most important aspects of my perfume is that they get his seal of approval. When you wear a perfume, you want your man to love it. He loves my scents because he was part of the decision-making process. I wouldn’t wear a scent of he didn’t like it.”
- Lily Allen: She launched a boutique because she loves fashion
- Justin Bieber: He has flirt coach
- Justin Timberlake: He loves squeezing spots
- John Travolta: He can’t imagine not being an actor
- Beyonce Knowles: She is to perform at the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert
» Reese Witherspoon: She keeps a make-up bag wherever she goes