Brad Pitt often makes parenting mistakes. The ‘Tree of Life’ star raises adopted children Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, and biological kids Shiloh, four, and twins Knox and Vivienne, two, with partner Angelina Jolie and although he tries not to let his “crap” affect his kids, Brad admitted he doesn’t always get it right.
He said: “It’s not like I’m a horrible parent, but I’ve certainly made mistakes and had to make up for it.
“I’m painfully aware that my actions leave a double mark on them in these formidable years, so I make sure I don’t bring my crap home.”
Although Brad and Angelina have both carved successful careers in Hollywood, the star has no intention of persuading their kids to follow in their footsteps and just hopes they will be happy in whatever they do.
He explained to People magazine: “Listen, I just want them to follow their bliss. Whatever makes them happy, “I want to keep them free to explore that innocence as long as possible and find out what’s really interesting to them. I just don’t want to encumber them in any way.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie want to adopt another child
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Split rumours are “nonsense”
- Brad Pitt: Mother wants to save the relationship with Angeline Jolie
- Angelina Jolie: She loves Brad Pitt because he is a “real man”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are buying a house in Costa Rica