Brad Pitt likes to have mud fights with his kids. The ‘Moneyball’ actor – who raises six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with partner Angelina Jolie – admits their lifestyle can be “chaotic” but they try and keep things simple with the kids whenever they can. He said: “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them and recreate the kinds of moments that are special for us. It’s not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint.
“We have mud fights. It’s chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”
Brad believes having Angelina makes life easier as she has “so much energy”, although she did experience a dip in her abilities following the birth of their twins.
He told Britain’s OK! magazine: “I’m lucky that Angie has so much energy and never gets down or complains.
“The only time I’ve ever seen her really tired is after the twins were born and that proved difficult for her to spend as much time with the other children as she did before.”
- Brad Pitt: Mother wants to save the relationship with Angeline Jolie
- Angelina Jolie: She meditates with her children
- Angelina Jolie: She is “surprised” by how much she enjoys motherhood
- Angelina Jolie: She is a “militant” mother
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie want to adopt another child
» Victoria Beckham is “in love” with all her four children