Britain’s Duchess Catherine’s fashion sense has been hailed “amazing” by a top Hollywood stylist. The young royal’s dedication to high street brands over high society fashion have won her a number of fans including Nikki Pennie, who has styled stars including Kendra Wilkinson, Shenae Grimes, Cat Deeley and Madonna. Writing on fashionista.com, Nikki said: “She’s amazing; she’s wonderful.” She also praised Catherine’s sister, Pippa, adding: “Both the Middletons – they’re in the same age group as me and it was very much our culture growing up that we shop at the high street stores.
“You can see a dress that Kate Middleton or Pippa wears and you can go the next day to Warehouse or to Topshop and buy that dress and it’s probably under $200.” Nikki – who comes from London – also credits the Duchess of Cambridge and Pippa with helping to change the attitude of many stars in Hollywood. She added: “It used to not be cool for a celebrity to wear Topshop on the red carpet and now it’s the thing to do.’ ‘It’s all about accessible clothing and things that people can actually go and buy and it doesn’t matter how much a dress costs as long as you look good and you feel great.”
- Pippa Middleton: She has reportedly split from her boyfriend
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are being turned into dolls
- Pippa Middleton: She wants to move abroad following her split from Alex Loudon
- Britain’s Prince William will join Duchess Catherine and her family on their Caribbean holiday
- Kate Middleton has turned down an opportunity to appear on the front cover of US Vogue
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Paris Hilton will release a house album in the summer
» Russell Brand admits he finds it hard not to “cherish and crave” his time as a womaniser