Britney Spears launched her European tour with an exclusive party in London last night (16.09.11). The ‘Criminal’ singer turned up at the Sanctum Soho Hotel with boyfriend Jason Trawick looking stunning in a green-and-black bodycon dress to celebrate the start of the European leg of her ‘Femme Fatale’ tour. The series of concerts start in St Petersburg, Russia, on September 22 and end in Lisbon, Portugal on November 9 and will see Britney returning to London for dates at the city’s The O2 venue in Ocotber.
Britney, 29, arrived in the British capital earlier this week and said it is a city that is always close to her heart. She tweeted: “So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks. Can’t wait! I LOVE London, it’s like my second home.” She will also shoot her new video for ‘Criminal’ in the UK capital, adding: “Decided to shoot the Criminal video in the streets of merry old England when I get there.”
- Britney Spears thanks her father for “saving her life”
- Katy Perry: Aroma especially for her 2011 European tour
- Kim Kardashian: She is looking to hook-up with men while in New York
- Beyonce Knowles loves London
- Joe Jonas received a lap dance from Britney Spears
» David Beckham has been cooking romantic meals for wife Victoria