Bruce Willis loves being “lazy”.
The ‘Die Hard’ actor – who is married to British model Emma Heming – insisted that he doesn’t work as often as his prolific movie career may suggest and admitted he likes nothing more than being at home.
He explained: “Most of the time, while you may see that there’s a film out with me in the cinema, in truth I’m just at home, hanging out with my wife.
“And even though I’m 55 – but feel 25 in my head – I like being lazy. I like not having to work and not being in front of the camera. I love it.”
The action star – who has three daughters, Rumer, 22, Scout, 19, and Tallulah, 16, with ex-wife Demi Moore – also admitted he has a special selection of comfortable clothes which he dons when he is at home, though he draws the line at sitting around in his nightwear.
He added: “I don’t necessarily have a lazy uniform, like, ‘Always wear this dressing gown with these pyjama bottoms’. My rule is: go comfy at all costs. That, and try not to wear jeans.
“And if I fancy a drink while I’m there I might do that, but I don’t go out. I just like staying home and backing away from society.”
- Ashton Kutcher: He waited before having sex with Demi Moore
- Ashton Kutcher: His former flame Sara Leal isn’t responsible for his split from Demi Moore
- Demi Moore wants to punish Ashton Kutcher financially
- Demi Moore: She obsesses about her looks
- Tom Cruise: He gets fashion advice from his daughter
» Angelina Jolie: She has asked people to hold judgment