Charlie Sheen has been offered $3 million to be the face of a dating website. The former ‘Two and a Half Men’ star – who infamously set up home with two ‘goddesses’, Natalie Kenly and Bree Olson, earlier this year – has reportedly been approached by Establishedmen.com to front a forthcoming marketing campaign for their service, which matches rich men with “needy” women.
According to gossip website TMZ, the company is also keen to install Charlie as their president, which would see him in charge of promotions, advertisements and sales.
Charlie – who is currently seeking a new goddess after being dumped by Bree – is believed to have a clause written in his contract that ensures he does not face the sack for rude outbursts.
Meanwhile, it has emerged that the actor could still receive $2 million per episode of ‘Two and a Half Men’, despite being sacked from the show due to his erratic behaviour.
A source said: “It’s good news for Charlie. Under his contract, he gets paid for every episode produced, whether he’s in it or not.”
It was revealed earlier this month that Ashton Kutcher is to take the lead role in the sitcom, which is expected to return to TV later this year.
- Charlie Sheen is “extremely disappointed” with ‘Two and a Half Men’
- Charlie Sheen: He could be set to bank $7million from his upcoming tour
- Charlie Sheen: He has filed a $100 million lawsuit
- Charlie Sheen has reportedly settled with Warner Bros. for $100 million
- Charlie Sheen thought Ashton Kutcher was “terrific”
» Justin Bieber: He would love to work with his girlfriend Selena Gomez