Cheryl Cole repackages things she has been given for free and gives them away as gifts to other people. The ‘Promise This’ singer is not as generous as she makes out to be, according to her friend Simon Cowell, who she is a judge with on UK TV talent show ‘The X Factor’.
Simon said: “Whenever you go to an event and you get a bag of freebies, Cheryl repackages them and gives them to somebody else. I always give mine to charity.”
Simon also branded Cheryl “narcissistic” after previously accusing her of copying the ‘salute’ gesture he used to do for fans.
He added to Syco: “We’ve established that she won’t be copying my salute anymore. She says it’s a salute to Cheryl’s Army, which is so narcissistic! I don’t think she realises how insane that sounds.”
Cheryl isn’t the only ‘X Factor’ star to pass on the freebies she is given because of her celebrity status.
Earlier this year, Dannii Minogue admitted she and her sister, singer Kylie Minogue, often swap the clothes they are given because they are different sizes.
She said: “I get so much gorgeous stuff. I’m slightly bigger than her, so if she gets something a bit big, she’ll give it to me, and if I get something too small, it goes her way.”
- Cheryl Cole and Nicole Scherzinger are set to sign multi-million dollar contracts
- Cheryl Cole: She will receive her full £1.2 million fee for “The X Factor”
- Cheryl Cole has surprised Simon Cowell by flying a birthday banner
- Cheryl Cole: She is set to make a return to the US ‘X Factor’
- Cheryl Cole: Simon Cowell wants her to stay single
» Jake Gyllenhaal: He wants to start a family