Cheryl Cole has “fallen in love” with New York.
The ‘Promise This’ hitmaker has been spending time in the US city working on new music and says she enjoyed the trip much more than others she has had there and can’t wait to return with her close friend, Girls Aloud bandmate Kimberley Walsh.
She said: “I absolutely fell in love with New York this trip. I didn’t really get it before. But I fell in love with it and Kimberley loves it too.
So we’ll be going on trips there.”
Cheryl has been working in New York with producer Alex da Kid and enjoyed some fruitful recording sessions while in New York.
A source said: “Cheryl and Alex have struck up a great relationship and have been living in each other’s pockets for the past week.
“Some of the recording sessions have run into the very early hours with just the two of them and a laptop in their hotel rooms.
“Cheryl has been suffering from jet lag and couldn’t sleep, so they have just worked through the night. It hasn’t all been work – they’ve enjoyed some play too.
“If the music is going to work then they need to find their own chemistry.”
- Kimberley Walsh wants to plan a joint engagement party for Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle
- Cameron Diaz: Waterfront lunch with A-Rod
- Cheryl Cole: She feels more alive in Los Angeles
- Cheryl Cole is reportedly dating her record producer
- Cheryl Cole: Kimberley Walsh is her safety network
» Ryan Gosling has praised George Clooney