Courteney Cox isn’t happy her daughter is showing signs of acting ambition. The ‘Friends’ actress has seven-year-old Coco with estranged husband David Arquette and says the youngster is already showing signs of following in their footsteps, which she is allowing her to do, even though she isn’t totally “nuts” about the idea. She said: “She does great accents. The other day she called up David and left a message pretending to be Kym Johnson, who was his dancing partner on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ and is from Australia. She said, ‘Allo Dye-vid, it’s Kym’. I can’t do accents myself but she does them really well.
“She does like to perform. For Halloween, she dressed up as a dark angel in an outfit with black wings. I’m not nuts about that, but you’ve got to let her do her thing, right?”
Courteney can see influences of both herself and David – who met on the set of horror movie ‘Scream’ – in their daughter’s personality.
She explained: “I see both of us in her. She’s very strong, feisty and independent, and she’s also creative and sensitive. She’s quite quirky and fun.”
- Courteney Cox: She and David Arquette were an odd pairing
- Cougar Town: Courteney Cox may become a “cougar”
- Jennifer Aniston: She hopes close friend Courteney Cox-Arquette doesn’t rush into divorce
- David Arquette insists his marriage to Courteney Cox is definitely over
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand wants children soon
» Zac Efron had a “perfect” New Year’s Eve with his family