Daniel Craig spent Christmas Day (25.12.10) with Rachel Weisz, sparking rumours of romance.
The James Bond star – who ended his engagement to director Satsuki Mitchell in November – was photographed hand-in-hand with the ‘Constant Gardener’ actress on a romantic break in Yeovil, England, where they enjoyed a drink in a local pub and spent time in a £1,000 a week country cottage.
An onlooker told the Daily Mail newspaper: “Daniel and Rachel looked like a romantic couple in a film. They were laughing and hanging on to each other’s words and stopping to take photos of each other.
“They were clinging on to each other like honeymooners, the chemistry was obvious.”
Rachel split from ‘Black Swan’ director Darren Aronofsky – the father of her four-year-old son Henry – earlier this year, announcing in November they had been separated for some time but remained “close”.
Rumours about a romance between Rachel, 40, and Daniel, 42, have circulated since her break-up was revealed, but spokespeople for both the stars denied speculation.
Rachel and Daniel star together in upcoming horror movie ‘Dream House’ – which will be released in September 2011 – which they shot throughout 2010.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz married secretly in New York
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz: Their first public appearance together
- Daniel Craig: He will never reveal what happened on his wedding day
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are splashing out $11.5 million on a new home
- Rachel Weisz: She thinks her life is like a fairytale
» Miley Cyrus: She spent Christmas singing karaoke