Daniel Craig’s most treasured possession is his “penis”. The ‘Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ actor – who is married to Rachel Weisz – explained along with maintaining a good level of health, his manhood is the most important thing to him. Asked what his most treasured possession is by Vanity Fair magazine, he replied: “Apart from my penis and my health?” In addition to having a particular fondness for his genitalia, the 43-year-old star also revealed he has an unusual quirk on his body.
When asked what his most marked physical characteristic is, he joked: “My third nipple.”
Meanwhile, Daniel’s wife Rachel – who he married in a private ceremony in New York last June, with only four guests in attendance – may have to think about growing a spot of facial hair, as he joked a “good moustache” is his favourite feature of both men and women.
Asked what qualities he likes in men and women, he replied: “A good moustache.”
- Daniel Craig: He is “very happy” after getting married
- Daniel Craig spent Christmas Day with Rachel Weisz
- Daniel Craig: He finds quitting smoking a “constant struggle”
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are splashing out $11.5 million on a new home
- Russell Brand wants to start a family with Katy Perry
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Demi Lovato says God keeps “throwing crap” at her to test her
» ‘Harry Potter’ stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Hollywood’s Top Earning On-screen Couple