Daniel Radcliffe doesn’t mind if people always think of him as Harry Potter.
The 21-year-old actor has played the young wizard for almost 10 years across eight movies and said he knows some people will never be able to separate him from the magical character. Daniel said: “I’m sure some people will see me forever as Harry Potter and I’m fine with that.”
Although Daniel knows he will always be regarded as Harry Potter, he is hoping to change people’s perceptions of him by choosing some diverse roles, such as the big screen adaptation of ‘The Woman in Black’ which he is currently filming.
Daniel said: “There will be others that are willing to see me in different roles. And hopefully, if I keep choosing diverse and challenging stuff, people will let that image go.”
Despite his 10 years in the movie business, Daniel insisted he doesn’t think he is a great actor and said he knows he still has a lot of work to do.
He said: “Certainly nobody in the cast thinks they are ‘there’ yet in terms of acting. We all know we’ve got a lot to learn and a long way to go.”
- Daniel Radcliffe: ‘Harry Potter’ has been a “double-edged sword”
- Daniel Radcliffe: He never wants to play Harry Potter again
- Daniel Radcliffe: He will never again be as successful as with “Harry Potter”
- Daniel Radcliffe preparing for Broadway Musical
- Rupert Grint: Nerve-wracking first sex scene
» Eva Longoria: Tony Parker has filed his own divorce papers