Daniel Radcliffe wants to be a writer. The former ‘Harry Potter’ star is “convinced” he wants to pen a play or a film but says he’s not completely confident he will achieve his dream because of a lack of ideas. He said: “Every time I see a play or a film, I’m at that point where I want to write something. I’m convinced in my heart that I am a writer but I have no ideas.” Despite being lacking in inspiration, the 22-year-old actor – who portrayed the boy wizard in the film franchise for 10 years – also revealed after having launched his career at the age of 12, there are “very few things” that faze him on a film set.
Daniel added to Total Film magazine: “I suppose ‘Potter’ has stood me in good stead for almost any situation. There are very few things on a film set, I think, that will faze me because I’ve been lucky enough to experience it all when I was young.”
- Daniel Radcliffe: He never wants to play Harry Potter again
- Daniel Radcliffe: He reportedly wants to marry Rosanne Coker
- Emma Watson: She has never had her heart broken
- Daniel Radcliffe: He is dating a painter and decorator’s daughter
- Daniel Radcliffe: ‘Harry Potter’ has been a “double-edged sword”
» Tom Cruise refuses to get help when buying his Christmas presents