David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth child together. The soccer star and the fashion designer – who already have three sons, Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz – will welcome a new addition to their family in the summer, their spokesperson has confirmed.
She told People magazine: “David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer. Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister.”
David, 35, and Victoria, 36, have never made it a secret they would like more children and were keen to have a daughter.
Last year, David said: “I really want more kids and I hope it happens soon. I want a little girl. That would be amazing.”
Victoria has previously said: “I would love to have a little girl. If I am blessed to have another baby at some point that would be great.
“I’m really girlie. I’d love to dress a little girl up.”
- Victoria Beckham: She doesn’t want to “flaunt” her pregnancy by posing nude
- Victoria Beckham: Waistline-expanding diet in a bid to get pregnant
- Victoria Beckham: Her house is full of “testosterone”
- Justin Bieber: He is to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham’s children
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Lunch invitation from David and Victoria Beckham
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Jason Derulo: His favourite food is cereal
» Duffy: She had never been on a date until she was 24