Dev Patel is inspired by his girlfriend.
The 20-year-old actor – who is in a relationship with his ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ co-star Freida Pinto – loves the fact he can relax with the actress and be himself in ways he can’t be when dealing with other people.
He said: “Love makes you feel safe but excited at the same time. “Freida makes me happy and inspires me. I am a mushy guy.
“You get to show a different side of yourself that you’re not very comfortable showing other people. It’s great to have someone to come back to who you can be real with, because you’re playing characters all day long.”
Dev – who shot to fame in British TV drama ‘Skins’ – also admitted he finds his success both a blessing and a curse.
He said: “Being famous feels like a blessing and a curse. I’m privileged to be in this position because there are trillions of amazing actors, even my co-stars in ‘Skins’ who haven’t had the exposure I’ve had.
“But it’s also a curse. It’s such an invasive industry. Everyone’s writing about you and you can’t get away from it.”
- Leonardo DiCaprio likes playing “complicated” characters
- Eva Mendes: She speaks in French to her dog
- Taylor Lautner worries girls are only interested in him because of his role in ‘Twilight’
- Freida Pinto: ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ was her best experience
- Amanda Seyfried: Dominic Cooper’s accent not sexy anymore
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Lindsay Lohan: Her father blames his marriage split for her personal problems
» Kate Moss: She is launching her own range of jam