Drew Barrymore is a “picky eater”.
The 35-year-old actress – who recently made her directional debut with ‘Whip It!’ – believes her vegetarian diet makes her difficult to please at meal times.
She revealed: “I’m a bit of a picky eater, but that’s because I’m a vegetarian.”
The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star also confessed her diet isn’t healthy just because it’s meat-free.
She added: “I’m like a typical American teenager when it comes to my favourite foods! I love peanut butter with bananas. That’s my favourite. I like grilled cheese sandwiches and I love homemade macaroni with cheese.”
Drew – who is dating actor Justin Long – recently claimed her contentment with life is the key to her good looks.
She explained: “I’m happy and I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
- Katy Perry: She keeps fit by skipping
- Drew Barrymore: Justin Long fills her with “giggly joy”
- Anne Hathaway: She had “problems” being a vegetarian in London
- Drew Barrymore: She always takes her boyfriend’s sweaty t-shirts away with her
- Drew Barrymore: She won’t join twitter
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Lady Gaga: Ex-boyfriend told her she would never be a pop star