Elijah Wood has hosted an eating contest.
The 28-year-old actor – who played the role of Frodo Baggins in the film adaptation of the ‘Lord of the Rings’ trilogy – took charge of the event, entitled Lord of the Wings, in New York’s Epstein Bar. He stayed until 3am to celebrate with winner ‘Big Dan’ Graff.
Speaking about Elijah, the victor said: “It was a fun night. I ate 14 wings in three minutes.
“Elijah was a good sport and a really sweet little guy. I’ll probably regret saying this, but he’s got the biggest blue eyes I’ve ever seen on a man.”
Elijah has previously confessed to a hatred of technology, but admitted he used an iPod to learn how to work in bars.
He said: “I’ve had an iPod since the beginning and that got me into being a DJ at parties and clubs.
“I’m a gadget guy for sure, but I think there is a time and a place for everything. People are talking on them constantly at restaurants and move theatres, which I think is really inappropriate.”
- Angelina Jolie: Jon Voight looks at pictures of her children in gossip magazines
- Twilight Star Ashley Greene wants a man with blue eyes
- Jennifer Lopez went for a dinner date with Bradley Cooper
- Robert Pattinson: He can’t trust new people since he became famous
- Elijah Wood felt “extremely sad” recording ‘Happy Feet 2’
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Rihanna battling leukaemia
» Amy Winehouse has blasted her father