Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne took their children to an Australian theme park. The actress and her nine-year-old son Damian – her child with film producer Steve Bing – joined the cricket legend and his three kids, Brooke, Summer and Jackson, for a day out at the Movie World theme park on the Gold Coast this week. However, some of the rides were too frightening for Elizabeth so Shane had to go on with the children without. “Rides too scary for me – I had to bury my head in my 9 year old’s shoulder … hope @warne888 recovers from Lethal Weapon & Superman rides. I was too scared; Scooby Doo was enough for me. (sic)”
After the family fun day out, the ‘Gossip Girl’ star and the kids went to watch Shane play a Twenty20 cricket match for his team the Melbourne Stars at the Brisbane Cricket Ground, which is known as The Gabba.
Elizabeth – who separated from her husband Arun Nayar in June after four years of marriage – tweeted: “At the Gabba (who’d have thought I’d have ever written that) and loving it. With 4 over excited children. (sic)”
- Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne: Reconciled their relationship?
- Elizabeth Hurley: She wants to introduce Shane Warne to her new pet parrot
- Elizabeth Hurley: She is finding Shane Warne’s preened new image “a little tiresome”
- Elizabeth Hurley: She has filed for divorce
- Elizabeth Hurley: Her boyfriend uses her beauty products
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Lindsay Lohan’s dad thinks it has been a “good move” for her to strip off naked for Playboy
» Daniel Radcliffe wants to be a writer