Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne took their children to an Australian theme park. The actress and her nine-year-old son Damian – her child with film producer Steve Bing – joined the cricket legend and his three kids, Brooke, Summer and Jackson, for a day out at the Movie World theme park on the Gold Coast this week. However, some of the rides were too frightening for Elizabeth so Shane had to go on with the children without. “Rides too scary for me – I had to bury my head in my 9 year old’s shoulder … hope @warne888 recovers from Lethal Weapon & Superman rides. I was too scared; Scooby Doo was enough for me. (sic)”
After the family fun day out, the ‘Gossip Girl’ star and the kids went to watch Shane play a Twenty20 cricket match for his team the Melbourne Stars at the Brisbane Cricket Ground, which is known as The Gabba.
Elizabeth – who separated from her husband Arun Nayar in June after four years of marriage – tweeted: “At the Gabba (who’d have thought I’d have ever written that) and loving it. With 4 over excited children. (sic)”
- Elizabeth Hurley: Split from Shane Warne
- Elizabeth Hurley: Her fiance is giving her cricket lessons
- Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne are going to be engaged for “a while”
- Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne: Reconciled their relationship?
- Elizabeth Hurley: She wants to introduce Shane Warne to her new pet parrot
» Daniel Radcliffe wants to be a writer