Emily Blunt still stutters around her family. The ‘Devil Wears Prada’ star – who developed the speech impediment at the age of seven – rarely struggles to speak in front of strangers but admitted she sometimes has problems getting her words out in front of family and friends. Emily – who is married to ‘The Office’ star John Krasinski – said: “Weirdly enough, I stutter less with a person I’m unfamiliar with. And then with my family or my husband it’ll come out more which is strange.”
Although her episodes of struggling to speak are now rare, Emily admitted she had a tough time with her stutter when she was growing up.
She told Stella magazine: “As a child and early teen I didn’t speak as much – because I couldn’t. Maybe that was a good thing because I soaked it all up like a sponge. But I don’t remember it as a conscious thing. I think I just wanted not to talk. Too embarrassing.”
- Emily Blunt: She felt like there was an imposter living inside her
- Emily Blunt: She always has a “martini” before a film premiere
- Emily Mortimer: Plastic surgery f***s with your head
- Emily Blunt: She wanted to be a boy when she was younger
- Beyonce Knowles thinks Kelly Rowland would be a “fantastic mum”
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Britain’s Prince William and Duchess Catherine’s visit to Tuvalu
» Rihanna was shocked when a racist man called black women “dogs”