Florence Welch longed for a “puritanical lifestyle” as a child. The Florence and the Machine singer’s parents divorced when she was young and she believed the trouble between them made her long for a more simple life. She said: “I was longing for a puritanical lifestyle as a kid. “I must have sensed some kind of ruction between my parents, because I was really longing to live in a log cabin, red the bible and drink fresh milk.” Florence believes she is now attempting to relive childhood because she was “scared” of so many things growing up.
She explained to Britain’s Vogue magazine: “For a lot of performers, you’re looking to get to that sense of childhood freedom and imagination.
“But I was really a scared kid. I think in a sense, I’m having a renaissance of childhood. I’m embracing the world, instead of being followed by nightmares all the time.”
- Lady Gaga spent her childhood listening to her mum and dad have sex
- Vanessa Hudgens: She is embracing being single
- Katy Perry: What kind of men she loves
- Victoria Beckham: She wants to bring her new daughter up in America
- Carey Mulligan: She is learning how to play the violin
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Lindsay Lohan wants to learn from her “mistakes”
» Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are buying a house in Costa Rica