Gavin Rossdale is “very proud” of Daisy Lowe’s career.
The Bush singer – who was the model’s godfather before he was revealed to be her biological dad when he took a paternity test in 2004 – is glad of how well Daisy has done in life and tries to see her as much as he can.
The 46-year-old musician – who fathered Daisy after a brief relationship with singer/songwriter Pearl Lowe – exclusively told BANG Showbiz: “I see Daisy whenever I can. She’s done so well, she’s an amazing girl. I’m very proud of her career.”
Gavin – who also has two sons, Kingston, five, and three-year-old Zuma with his wife Gwen Stefani –takes a “relaxed” approach to parenting, and he wasn’t concerned when Daisy recently posed naked in an edition of racy men’s magazine Playboy.
He added: “The Playboy pictures were nothing really to do with me, I’m just there to support her when she needs me and look out for her. She’s an adult. “I’m a pretty relaxed person, and that is reflected in my parenting style, too. I like my kids to express themselves and do what they want.”
- Gavin Rossdale thinks people who don’t have regrets in life are “morons”
- Lindsay Lohan’s nude Playboy shoot was inspired by Marilyn Monroe
- Gwen Stefani: She felt so “gross” after giving birth
- Kim Kardashian: What her bottom is like
- Kim Kardashian: Why she posed for Playboy
» Snow Patrol “sort of knew” R.E.M. were going to split