George Clooney admits he has done some “terrible” work. The 50-year-old actor isn’t happy with everything he has done in his career but always does his best to bounce back from his poor performances. He said: “I’ve made mistakes in my career. I’ve made some terrible TV series and been terrible in them. I’ve been in terrible films, and when a film of mine fails I just want to go and hide under a rock. “I’ve made mistakes in judgement and I’ve failed many, many times.
“I’ve had a lot of bumps and turns in my road. But the trick is how well you bounce back. That’s true in the movie business and it’s true in life.”
Despite his self-confessed mistakes, George believes the best way of having a successful career is in learning to deal with failure and rejection. He told Britain’s HELLO! magazine: “What’s my secret to success? The test is how you deal with it when everything goes wrong. It’s the easiest thing in the word to handle your career when it’s going well. When it’s not going well, that’s the important time.”
- Oprah Winfrey: She believes she can do anything
- Justin Bieber: He is thinking about going to college
- Justin Timberlake: He believes he would have been successful without *NSYNC
- Demi Lovato: She has quit her Disney show “Sonny with a Chance”
- George Clooney: His girlfriend is an erotic dream
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Britney Spears: She has been banned from owning a mobile phone