George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend has warned Stacy Keibler she is “wasting her time” with him. Elizabeth Daily – who dated the ‘Ideas of March’ actor in 1993 after his split from ex-wife Talia Balsam – claims the former wrestler shouldn’t expect anything serious from her new boyfriend, as women are constantly trying and failing to “tame” the Hollywood heartthrob. She said: “I wouldn’t have any expectation of anything serious. Enjoy him. Girls think they can tame him. But it will never happen. They’re wasting their time.
“Even then he was adamant that he wouldn’t get married again.”
Despite her warnings to Stacy, Elizabeth still thinks the actor is “sexy”.
She added to Star magazine: “He’s a beautiful and sexy and a true man.”
However, Stacy – who has been dating George since last month – has admitted she wasn’t looking for love when she met the star.
The one-time WWE Diva told People: “I was just living in the moment. I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend.
“I don’t think about [the future]. I live in the present moment. That was my New Year’s resolution … and it’s worked out pretty good so far.”
- Stacy Keibler: Relationship with George Clooney took her by complete surprise
- George Clooney keeps girlfriend Stacy Keibler “locked up”
- George Clooney and his new girlfriend Stacy Keibler made their first red carpet appearance together
- George Clooney: He is reportedly dating the former wrestler Stacy Keibler
- George Clooney has introduced his new girlfriend to his parents
» Hugh Jackman fractured wrestler Dolph Ziggler’s jaw