George Clooney is recovering after undergoing elbow surgery last week. The ‘Ides of March’ actor was spotted with his arm in a sling when he took girlfriend Stacy Keibler to see an NFL game in Baltimore, Maryland, yesterday (20.11.11). Despite the Hollywood star being a Cincinnati Bengals fan, Stacy was delighted to see the Baltimore Ravens – who she used to be a cheerleader for – beat George’s team, even though he only underwent the surgery “two days ago”.
Writing on her twitter page, the former WWE Diva said: “You know it’s love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery two days ago and takes you to a Ravens game … especially when he’s a Bengals fan.”
George’s condition hopefully isn’t too painful, as the actor recently revealed he considered killing himself six years ago when he injured his spine while filming spy thriller ‘Syriana’ in 2005.
He said: “I started to think, ‘I may have to do something drastic about this’. I was in a hospital bed unable to move, having these headaches where it feels like you’re having a stroke.
“You don’t want to leave a mess, so go in the garage, go in the car, start the engine. I was in a place where I was trying to figure out how to survive.”
- George Clooney: He is reportedly dating the former wrestler Stacy Keibler
- George Clooney and his new girlfriend Stacy Keibler made their first red carpet appearance together
- George Clooney: He has “truly great” female friends
- George Clooney: His ex-girlfriend has warned Stacy Keibler
- George Clooney mocked his friend Brad Pitt’s injured leg
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Robert Pattinson wants to name his children after dogs
» Cougar Town: Courteney Cox may become a “cougar”