George Clooney keeps girlfriend Stacy Keibler “locked up”.
The Hollywood heartthrob has been dating the former WWE Diva for around five months and he admits he doesn’t like to let her out of his sight. He joked: “I don’t let her go out. Don’t let her do anything!” Speaking at the Palm Springs Film Festival, Stacey added: “George keeps me locked up!” As well as keeping Stacey close, George, 50, also gives his 32-year-old girlfriend fashion advice. She said: “We sort of have the same taste so it’s pretty easy. Whatever I end up liking, he likes it too. So it works out good because if he didn’t, then I don’t know what I would do!”
However, it seems George may be slightly worried about criticising Stacy as he recently admitted she can “kick his ass” with her wrestling moves.
The ‘Descendants’ star said: “She’s very tall. She can kick my ass. She can take me two out of three falls.”
However, George said he doesn’t have to worry too much about feeling the wrath of Stacy’s temper because she’s such a lovely person.
He said: “She’s a nice girl. She really is.”
- George Clooney: His ex-girlfriend has warned Stacy Keibler
- George Clooney: He is reportedly dating the former wrestler Stacy Keibler
- George Clooney is recovering after undergoing elbow surgery
- Stacy Keibler: Relationship with George Clooney took her by complete surprise
- George Clooney mocked his friend Brad Pitt’s injured leg
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
« Unreleased lyrics written by Michael Jackson are being sold
» Katy Perry is considering flying to the UK for showdown talks with Russell Brand