George Clooney’s greatest fear in life is “hurting someone”.
The 50-year-old actor – who is currently dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler, and has previously enjoyed high-profile romances with the likes of Elisabetta Canalis and British TV star Lisa Snowdon – explained he can’t stand the idea of making another person feel miserable. Asking what his biggest fear in life is, he said: “Hurting someone.”
Despite hating the concept of making another person unhappy, the ‘Ides of March’ star admitted he has lied to people on occasions when he thought telling the truth could cause them “harm”.
Asked whether he has ever lied to friends and family, he explained: “When telling the truth causes harm.” Meanwhile, George admitted if he could change one thing about himself it would be the way he reacts to other people’s criticism of him. Asked what trait he deplores most in himself, he told Vanity Fair magazine: “My reaction to criticism.”
- George Clooney secretly filmed Evan Rachel Wood dancing to Justin Bieber
- Kelly Osbourne pretended to love her tattoos
- George Clooney: He would never want to be president
- Ryan Gosling has praised George Clooney
- George Clooney keeps girlfriend Stacy Keibler “locked up”
» Pixie Lott writes songs when she is sad