Gwyneth Paltrow is willing to “bang” someone for a copy of the new Coldplay album.
The ‘Country Strong’ actress – who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, with who she has children Apple, seven and Moses, five – is having trouble getting hold of the new LP, which is due to be released in the autumn, despite her close relationship with the band. She wrote on twitter: “Who do I have to bang to get an advance copy of the new coldplayalbum? I mean, really.(sic)”
Despite her music-based issues Gwyneth – who lives in London with Chris, who she married after knowing him for a year in 2003 – has previously admitted she loves her family life and likes to take her children to school regularly even though she is an Oscar-winning star.
She said: “I enjoy being a mother and staying at home and looking after my kids.
“I like being able to take the children to school and to make their food and spend a lot of time with them. It’s a much more fulfilling kind of life for me. It’s a lot easier now.
“I’m happiest when I’m sitting down for dinner with my family.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow: She loves being a stay-at-home mother
- Gwyneth Paltrow cries when she eats pancakes
- Gwyneth Paltrow celebrated her 39th birthday with Beyonce Knowles
- Gwyneth Paltrow: She emailed Robert Downey Jr. to get advice
- Beyonce Knowles: She wants to release her own cook book
» Selena Gomez: She has no plans to marry boyfriend Justin Bieber