Rupert Grint only owns one pair of shoes.
The ‘Harry Potter’ actor – who plays Ron Weasley in the wizarding film franchise – admits he only ever changes his footwear when they start to disintegrate.
He said: “I’ve got one pair of trainers. I’ve got one pair of shoes generally. I find a pair and I just wear them until they fall off me.”
Although he doesn’t like to splurge on shoes, the 21-year-old star is happy to spend money fitting his home with the latest gadgets.
He explained: “I’ve got a little flat in London that I use in weekends and in there I’ve made a cinema. It’s a bit of a cave.
“I have quite a few animals at home, like donkeys and pigs, so they would have been roaming about during our parties.”
- Reese Witherspoon: She is “really thrifty”
- Reese Witherspoon: She is building a barn
- Amy Winehouse is buying a London house
- Leona Lewis: She is “really happy” with her new boyfriend
- Keira Knightley: She had to get permission from her mother
» Angelina Jolie: Why she enjoyed starring in “Salt”