Jessica Alba wants to make another action movie. The 30-year-old actress – who gave birth to Haven Garner, her second daughter with husband Cash Warren, last weekend – thinks it would be “fun” to appear in something similar to her 2000 TV series ‘Dark Angel’, which was cancelled after two seasons. She said: “I’d like to do an action movie next as I haven’t really done one since ‘Dark Angel’.
“It’d be fun to get back to doing some of those.”
Jessica – who also has three-year-old Honor with Cash – can next be seen in ‘Spy Kids 4′ and she is a big fan of the franchise, and thinks it will still entertain viewers in years to come.
She said: “I’m a fan of the ‘Spy Kids’ movies. It’s not just the grown-ups that get to do all the action to save the world. The kids do too, which is really neat.
“The first was my favourite and I think it’s timeless. The theme of a family working together and enjoying every moment still resonates and will do in another 10 years.”
- Bruce Willis: He is concerned he may be replaced in the “Die Hard” franchise
- Jessica Alba has become “more considerate”
- Jessica Biel loves romantic movies
- Jessica Alba: She doesn’t think she’ll have any more children
- Jessica Alba: Love at first sight
» Anne Hathaway: She thinks she is “so obnoxious”