Jessica Biel is not ready to have children. The 29-year-old actress – who is in a relationship with Justin Timberlake – is keen to start a family one day, but it isn’t something she is currently thinking about. She said: “I’d like to have children one day but I don’t have any timetable for that. “It’s not something I’m thinking about right now.” The ‘New Year’s Eve’ star recently admitted she is in no hurry to get married. She said: “I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To p**s off my mom, I used to say, ‘I’m never having kids, and I’m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.’ “
Although Jessica refuses to talk about her relationship with Justin, she has insisted actors don’t just date fellow stars for publicity.
She said: “I think those (actors) are the people you meet and so it just kind of happens. Let me tell you: It never happens on purpose.”
- Justin Timberlake’s grandmother has confirmed his engagement to Jessica Biel
- Justin Bieber tricked Taylor Swift
- Jessica Alba wants another baby
- Sarah Jessica Parker is already planning for her children leaving home
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have adopted a dog together
Zu diesem Beitrag gibt es noch keine Kommentare. Schreib einen!
» Courteney Cox isn’t happy her daughter is showing signs of acting ambition