Jessica Biel loves romantic movies. The 29-year-old actress – who is in a relationship with singer-and-actor Justin Timberlake – says appearing in new movie ‘New Year’s Eve’ appealed to her because she loves light and hopeful stories. She said: “I’m very romantic, even though I’m shy about that side of myself. “I enjoy these kinds of stories and there’s something sweet and wonderful about films that have this enchanting kind of lightness and hopefulness to them.”
Jessica used to be a Pilates champion and says her previous training has come in handy during some of her more physical roles.
She said: “Pilates was part of proving myself and enjoying the sense of accomplishment.
“I never did it as a way of getting into acting but I like being fit and the energy that comes from working out. It also helps when you’re doing the physical scenes like I did in ‘The A Team’.”
- Jessica Biel: She does not like kissing scenes
- Jessica Simpson about true love
- Jessica Biel: She and Colin Farrell are reportedly dating
- Jessica Alba: Love at first sight
- Jessica Biel: She was “one of the guys” on the set of The A-Team
» Leonardo DiCaprio’s friends hate travelling on his private jet