Justin Bieber thinks family are the most important part of Christmas. The ‘Never Say Never’ hitmaker – who is in a relationship with Selena Gomez – loves the festive season and is planning to enjoy tomorrow (25.12.11) relaxing with his family. He said: “I love Christmas. It’s my favourite holiday for sure. “It has always been a time for family and friends. To enjoy each other’s company and to be able to be back with my family is the most important part to me.” While Justin has few expectations for Christmas this year, last year he requested an extravagant present.
The ‘Baby’ singer – who was given a car by his mentor Usher for his 16th birthday last March – admitted 12 months ago he was hoping to unwrap another vehicle from either the ‘OMG’ hitmaker or his mother.
He said: “I got a car for my birthday, Usher helped buy it. Maybe he will get me another car for Christmas.
“My mom is trying to figure out something to get me. I want a motorcycle. Not a big one, a little pocket one, a small miniature one which is really cool. I do like fast cars.”
- Justin Bieber has been chasing a duet with Cheryl Cole for “over a year”
- Justin Bieber: His grandparents have been involved in a serious car accident
- Justin Bieber: A good kisser?
- Justin Bieber: He calls Usher “all the time”
- Justin Bieber: His mother cancelled his mobile phone
» Sandra Bullock loves Christmas movies