Justin Bieber has recorded a Christmas song with Usher. The 17-year-old pop star is making a festive album and was joined in the studio by his mentor – who signed him to his Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) label – to duet on a Yule Tide hit. Justin tweeted: “just finished a late nt in the studio for the christmas album…it is OFFICIAL…my big bro @UsherRaymondIV is on the album with me! #EPIC (sic)” The ‘Baby’ singer insists the track is very Christmassy and he is really pleased with what he and Usher – full name Usher Raymond IV – have produced.
He added in another twitter post: “this duet with me and @USHERRAYMONDIV for #christmas is CRAZY!!!”
Justin is teaming up with a host of music stars for his Christmas record, including The Band Perry and, according to rumours, Taylor Swift and Sean Kingston.
He has already confirmed he has recorded the track ‘Falalalala’ with Boyz II Men and the LP is being produced by Kuk Harrell.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: She is a nervous wreck when she has to sing in public
- Justin Bieber: Family are the most important part of Christmas
- Mitch Winehouse: Listening to his late daughter Amys new album was “very emotional”
- Justin Bieber has passed his driving test
- Justin Bieber wants to create a movie in 2012
» Pete Doherty has written a song for Amy Winehouse