Justin Bieber is looking forward to spending the festive season with his family. The 16-year-old ‘Baby’ hitmaker has spent much of 2010 on the road and can’t wait to get home to Canada to see his loved ones.
He said: “What’s at the top of my Christmas list? To celebrate the holidays with my family.” The teenage singing sensation is hopeful his good conduct throughout the year will lead to him getting lots of Christmas gifts.
He joked: “Have I been naughty or nice? I like to think of myself as being nice.”
Justin was able to look back on his successes of the last year while penning his autobiography ‘First Step 2 Forever: My Story’ and loved writing the book as it made him feel closer to his fans.
He explained: “The book was really cool for me, because I was able to take people into my world and really close into what I’m thinking.
“I like scaring the girls. In the book, I was talking about how I made out with a girl for a week profusely. Then I’d be like, ha, ha, just kidding.”
- Justin Bieber: He feels powerful
- Kendra Wilkinson: She is writing a book about motherhood
- Justin Bieber has a vocal coach to help him through his voice breaking
- Mitch Winehouse is set to publish a memoir about his late daughter Amy
- Justin Bieber: He has flirt coach
» Miley Cyrus: Her parents are putting their Los Angeles home on the market