Justin Bieber’s grandparents have been involved in a serious car accident. The 17-year-old singer’s granddad Bruce Dale was left with broken ribs after the vehicle he was in with his wife Diane Dale flipped over and went into a ditch, according to the ‘Never Say Never’ hitmaker’s mother Pattie Mallette via her twitter account. She wrote on the social networking site: “My parents got into a car accident today. They flipped into a ditch & totaled the car but thank God they are alive! My dad has broken ribs. Plz pray 4 him 4 quick healing! Count your blessings & forgive ur parents always. U never know what tomorrow holds!!! (sic)”
Justin is thought to be very close to his grandparents after they helped raise him when Pattie fell pregnant when she was just a teenager.
The pop star – who is in a relationship with Selena Gomez – recently revealed he had planned to spend Christmas with his family because they are the “most important” part of the festive period.
He said: “I love Christmas. It’s my favorite holiday for sure.
“It has always been a time for family and friends. To enjoy each other’s company and to be able to be back with my family is the most important part to me.”
- Selena Gomez: She is reportedly suffering from blood pressure issues
- Selena Gomez has received death threats from jealous Justin Bieber fans
- Selena Gomez: She met Justin Bieber through her mother
- Justin Bieber: He wants his children to grow up Canada
- Justin Bieber: Birthday party with girlfriend Selena Gomez
» Katy Perry and Russell Brand reportedly had a “massive fight”