Justin Timberlake thinks body odour is sexy.
The singer-and-actor – who is dating actress Jessica Biel and has previously romanced Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears – loves the natural smell of a woman, so long as it isn’t too overpowering. He told Cosmopolitan magazine: “Some people say BO (body odour) can be an aphrodisiac and I agree. It depends on the body the odour is coming from. It’s a long-term intimate thing.
“You don’t want it to be the first thing you smell when she comes into the room. It’s about layers – layers meant to be discovered.”
The ‘SexyBack’ singer also likes women to wear perfume that smells of sweet food as floral scents can be overpowering.
He added: “Men like scents that have more to do with food than roses. Something subtle and not too loud or overt. “A woman doesn’t need something whimsical to be sexy – smart is sexy. Sleek is sexy.”
- Lady Gaga likes her boyfriend to dress up as a vampire in the bedroom
- Robert Pattinson: He wears the same thing every day
- Reese Witherspoon: She thinks actresses aren’t supportive enough
- Britney Spears sees exercise as “spiritual thing”
- Kristen Stewart: She starts to smell bad when she gets nervous
» Drew Barrymore: She is a love student