Kate Moss cried when she watched the royal wedding. The 37-year-old supermodel – who is set to marry fiancee Jamie Hince in July – is a big fan of Prince William’s new wife Princess Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, and enjoyed watching the couple’s nuptials with friends last month.
She said: “I love Catherine! She was so chic and seamless. And just beautiful, it was just as a royal wedding should be.
“I watched it in the country, with friends and kids, who were all crying. We were like (to the children), ‘Oh, you can marry Harry.’ ”
The British catwalk beauty also admitted she would “quite like” to be honoured by Queen Elizabeth for her fashion work, but is too young to be a dame.
She told the Daily Telegraph newspaper: “I’m too young to be a dame. A dame’s for old women. I’d prefer to be a baroness. I’d quite like to be Lady Kate. But I’m happy just as I am.”
Kate – who has an eight-year-old daughter, Lila, from a previous relationship – also confessed to a surprising hobby.
She said: “I love jam. I’ve just had a batch arrive, I’ve been making it.”
- Lady Gaga: She threw a royal wedding-themed party
- Joan Collins “loves” Britain’s Queen Elizabeth
- Kate Middleton: She ist stressed out about her wedding
- Reese Witherspoon: She invited Prince William and Kate Middleton to her wedding
- Victoria Beckham had to sit next to the toilet during the royal wedding
» Lady Gaga: She is the World’s Most Powerful Celebrity