Katherine Heigl doesn’t believe in love at first sight. The ‘New Year’s Eve’ actress – who is married to musician Josh Kelley – thinks string feelings grow over time but she accepts you can tell if you like someone as soon as you meet. She said: “I don’t believe in love at first sight. I think loves grows as you get to know the person. But definitely I believe in chemistry. You can be attracted to somebody and instantly feel something you’ve never felt before. I swear it’s a pheromones thing. There is something about Josh that is so uniquely attractive and sexy to me. And he wasn’t my usual type at all. I went for moody and mysterious guys, usually actors. Josh is so different from any man I know.”
The former ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star – who has 23-month-old adopted daughter Naleigh with Josh – says her favourite thing about her handsome spouse is the fact he can always cheer her up.
She said: “He’s really charming and gregarious and he’s super-positive about everything – like if the weather is crappy he’ll somehow make it a good thing.”
- Katherine Heigl wanted to “smother” her husband
- Katherine Heigl: Josh Kelley is a “spectacular” father
- Katherine Heigl: She smokes electronic cigarettes.
- Katherine Heigl: Biological children make more kids motherless
- Katherine Heigl would forgive her husband if he had an affair
» Kristen Stewart: $12,000 for two vintage guitars for Robert Pattinson