Katie Price has slammed Cheryl Cole’s style. The former glamour model has used her new magazine Katie to give her opinion on the fashion credentials of a host of celebrities and Girls Aloud singer Cheryl was in the firing line for the unfortunate colour blocking ensemble she choose for her ill-fated stint as a judge on the US ‘X Factor’. Katie said: “The whole thing is absolutely hideous. I don’t know who’s responsible for the outfit and the horrific hair but I hope Cheryl sacked them. It looks like she’s put on weight.”
Katie also blasted Cheryl’s bandmate Nicola Roberts, who is usually feted for her fashion choices.
She said: “She always gets it wrong. She is trying to be unique but she doesn’t have the confidence to carry it off.”
However, the outspoken mother-of-three admitted she doesn’t always get it right when it comes to style and shockingly revealed she doesn’t protect her skin from the sun when she goes on holiday.
She explained: “I love the drag queen look. What I wear is not really everyone’s cup of tea, is it? I know I should use an SPF but I go on the sunbed at home so much I hardly ever burn.”
- Kimberley Walsh: She misses Cheryl Cole
- Kimberley Walsh wants to plan a joint engagement party for Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle
- Cheryl Cole dressed up in her fanciest clothes to watch the royal wedding
- Cherly Cole: Kelly Osbourne loves her style
- Cheryl Cole had such a bad hangover she didn’t recognise herself in the mirror
» Ryan Gosling is reportedly dating Eva Mendes