The ‘I Kissed A Girl’ singer – who is engaged to British comedian Russell Brand – says the pair get along so well because they find the same unusual things funny.
Speaking about what a relationship needs to work, she said: “I share myself with people – that’s the kind of way I exist. That’s important. Also, to be a leader and stronger than me. I guess men also need the most amazing sense of humour – a bizarre f***ed-up sense of humour where we can both be people-watching and crack up at the same time without saying a word, because we know what we’re thinking.
The 25-year-old beauty – whose parents are both pastors – also believes it is important for a man to respect her, and not expect to have sex with her early on in a relationship.
She explained: “Any guy that thinks they deserve my body after just paying for one dinner is pretty disastrous. That’s pretty bad.”
- Amanda Seyfried: Her foot tattoo
- Katy Perry: She is too busy to have children
- Lady Gaga would never have sex early in a relationship
- Cameron Diaz: She loves Alex Rodriguez “too much”
- Lady Gaga: She spends 15 minutes a day thinking “compassionate thoughts”
» Kesha used to sell her clothes to buy food