Khloe Kardashian claims she gets called the “fat” Kardashian sister.
The 26-year-old socialite says she has been the victim of cruel taunts ever since she and her siblings Kim and Kourtney found fame on their reality TV show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, but she has learnt to deal with the jibes.
In a joint interview with Kourtney, Khloe said: “I’m the ugly sister. I’m the fat one. I’m the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It’s horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off.”
Despite the criticism fame has brought her, the brunette star insists she loves being a reality TV star and is an avid watcher of the genre – especially ‘The Real Housewives…’ shows.
Khloe – who also appears in the series ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ – added: “I love reality TV. I’m addicted to the weirdness. I don’t care what city it’s in, I just love the ‘Real Housewives…’ shows.”
- Kim Kardashian: She is world’s highest paid reality TV star
- Kourtney Kardashian: She and Scott Disick are engaged
- Kim Kardashian: She wants four children
- Kim Kardashian: She is having second thoughts about having a big family
- Khloe Kardashian admits her family have “no talent”
» Ed Westwick is too busy to celebrate Valentine’s Day