Khloe Kardashian and her husband are reportedly getting their own reality TV show.
The 26-year-old socialite – who tied the knot with Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom in September 2009 after a whirlwind one-month romance – is said to be branching out from the rest of the Kardashians to appear in the E! spin-off show, which will focus on the pair’s marriage.
With both having already appeared in reality shows ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ and ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’, the new series is believed to be taking a ‘Newlyweds’-style format and will see the couple go about their day-to-day lives.
Lamar’s two children Destiny, 12, and eight-year-old Lamar junior – who he had with ex-wife Liza Morales – are also expected to be appearing in the spin-off show.
The brunette star recently revealed the 31-year-old sportsman is keen for the couple to start their own family, and would like them to have twins.
However, she thinks he needs to learn a thing or two about biology.
Khloe said: “He asked me, ‘Can’t we just put two in there?’ He’s crazy, he thinks it’s like that easy.”
- Kourtney Kardashian: She and Scott Disick are engaged
- Khloe Kardashian’s husband sent a sexy text message to a teammate
- Khloe Kardashian: Has made a “love tape”
- Khloe Kardashian is being sued for assault
- Kim Kardashian “followed her heart” when deciding to end her marriage to Kris Humphries
» Michael Jackson: Dr. Conrad Murray’s lawyers are set to claim he killed himself