Khloe Kardashian thinks her marriage was a “wake-up call” for her sister Kim. The 26-year-old socialite tied the knot with basketball star Lamar Odom 18 months ago and she thinks her nuptials made her older sibling reassess her life choices.
She said: “I think it was hard for Kim when I got married. “It was a wake-up call for her. It wasn’t jealousy as such – it was more, ‘Oh my God, my little sister is getting married.’ I was in a place she wanted to get to. It made her reflect a lot.”
Khloe also insisted there is no rivalry between her and elder sisters Kim and Kourtney and she believes when they are successful and happy, it spurs her on to better herself.
She explained: “The envy between my sisters and me is totally hyped up.
“We all want each other to be happy and successful. We’re each other’s biggest fans. We’re tight.
“As long as my sisters are happy and doing well it’ll only make me feel happier and do better because I don’t want to have to worry about them.”
- Kim Kardashian: She is moving to New York City
- Kourtney Kardashian: She “loves” her bum
- Khloe Kardashian gets called the “fat” Kardashian sister
- Khloe Kardashian is reportedly having fertility treatment
- Khloe Kardashian: She is planning a raunchy bachelorette party
» Jennifer Lopez: She doesn’t have facial treatments