Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are engaged.
Scott is believed to have got down on one knee in the final episode of Kourtney and her sister Kim Kardashian’s reality show ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ – and now the pair are in talks for their own spin-off show, which will revolve around their wedding plans.
The plans come after the 31-year-old socialite’s other sister Khloe Kardashian starred in her own show revolving around her nuptials with Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom in 2009.
An insider told PopEater.com: “The last episode of ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ is Scott proposing. Then just like sister Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney and Scott will not only get their own show but also a wedding. It’s going to be TV gold.”
Kourtney’s mother Kris Jenner will assist on the show for E! which will see her daughter and future son-in-law – who have a 14-month-old son Mason together – plan their big day.
The source added: “What is going to make this new show a monster hit is that Scott and Kourtney are actually happier than ever. Heading toward the alter is the next step for them with or without the cameras.”
- Kim Kardashian: She is having second thoughts about having a big family
- Kim Kardashian: Her engagement has taken “pressure” off her sister Kourtney
- Kim Kardashian: She is moving to New York City
- Kim Kardashian: She and her family made $65 million last year
- Khloe Kardashian is reportedly having fertility treatment
» Christina Applegate: She wants to be the “ultimate” mother